Friday, August 3, 2007

Who said comics weren't educational?

Educational in the broadest spectrum of it's meaning that is *G*

The Adventures Of Comma Boy

Nothing much to blog about hence my quietness of late. I'm still working away. I've taken a break on my historical. Hit a snag and got blocked so I decided to work on my other project and let my subconscious mull it over for a while.

I pretty much have a first draft done on my paranormal....ok let me rephrase that I have a first draft done but it need much polishing and tweaking and a few massive crater like holes to be filled in and leveled before I even think about approaching anyone to beta read it for me. (that was one hell of a run on sentence LOL)

I have been asked to write an article for my company's internal newspaper. I have free reign over what I want to write...as long as it has to do with the products we sell of course. LOL Kinda pumped about that. It will be my first published piece writing. I have a couple knitting patterns that were published a couple years ago.

Gotta keep my butt in the seat and my fingers on the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background