Saturday, July 21, 2007

No writing for me this weekend!!

10 years and 7 books ago I hooked up with a young guy named Harry and fell in love with his world. As I type this I have a bran' spank'n new copy of Deathy Hollows in my lap and I don't want to open it. If I open it then I'll read it and then it will be all over.

I'm not ready for that yet.

Sounds a bit silly doesn't it? But never-the-less it is true. I know this is the last book in the series and I have steadfastly avoided all contact with any form of media concerning this book because if the ending is spoiled for me I will do the informer bodily harm.

Logically then, I should open the book and discover what happens before it is spoiled for me.....perhaps not yet ...Soon... I need a bit more time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background