Sunday, February 25, 2007

A forgotten treasure


There is only so much research that one can do on-line. Don't get me wrong there is something to be said for typing in some words into a search engine and having the answer appear in front of you. What I have discovered is that many sites just steal information from, or outright contradict, each other. The other day I suddenly remembered that there is a place that one can go for answers. It's called a LIBRARY.

It's been years since I have been to ours. Thankfully in that time they have done many improvements and the collection of books has grown considerably. It only took about 15 minutes and I was lugging a pile of 10 hardcover research books to the children's area. With a shooing motion I sent my 2 little ones off to explore and I began scanning information. Byt the time they had made their choices I was down to 6 books. Four came home because when I tried to check out I was told that two aren't allowed out of the Library. So that is what the bright orange sticker means. LOL At least I know where to find the answers if I need them. Adult Non-Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background