Sunday, September 30, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday




The seventh book in my Ecstasy Lake series has been sent into my publisher and now I get to play in  one of my favourite worlds :) I love Steampunk so much and my fingers have been itching to get back into that world and find out what happened to Julien and Kassandra. Add a mysterious spy named Miguel and the three of them are melting my keyboard when their not cracking me up.

Julien heared the tap of approaching footsteps in the hallway and stepped back from Miguel’s grasp. “Sounds like  Kassandra’s will be joining us for dinner after all.”
             “This is going to be fun,” Miguel sat up and propped both his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his fingers. “I'll wager she's dressed to take our breath away.”
            “I wager she tries to kill one of us before the meal ends.”
            Miguel looked far too excited at that prospect, “That would add a bit of excitement.”


     Six Sentence Sunday is a blogging group started by Sara Brooks. Every week authors from all different genres post six sentences from their WIP or published works. If you want to read more contributions to this blog roll CLICK HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Kassandra sounds like fun! Steampunk, huh? Intriguing! I'm looking forward to more of this. Sensational six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassandra gives a whole new meaning to "dressed to kill"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun read...and fun characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely had me wondering about the nature of the relationship between all three. Miguel sounds like fun--to read and write. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol wonder if she will kill one of them. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun six! Makes me want to know more about all the characters involved.

    ReplyDelete

Background