Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My butt is numb.

Why? Cause it's been in the chair and I have been working hard!
*yea me! clap-clap-clap-clap-clap* (Anyone who has to withstand the Suite Life of Zac and Cody will know what that is from. LOL)

Many thanks to Mechele Armstrong for being kind enough to critique my work when she is in the middle of a ton of projects herself. You are the best Mechele!

Had some problems with the computer a week and a bit ago. We got hit with a mutant virus that pretty much meant that we had to get the hard drive wiped. A lesson to all. Don't forget to backup!! Thankfully I have discovered the wonders of a thumb drive and keep a copy, of what ever I am working on, saved on it.

At the moment I have the first 35 pages of my full manuscript entered into the Passionate Ink's Stroke of Midnight contest, and tonight I finished a short story for Loose-Id's March Madness contest.

70 Days of Sweat is starting again in March. 1,000 words a day for 70 days. No limit on what you can work on, but of course it works better if you limit your projects.
BUT should I keep working on Believing is Seeing or should I start something new?

hmmmmmm Decisions, Decisions, I had better get used to a numb bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background