Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged Back......

I've been tagged back by Mechele Armstrong.
This is war..Mawahahahahah*coughcoughcoughcough*ha



Thirteen or so Random things about Corinne Davies

Since 16 is close to 13 *blinks* I thought I’d do an extended Thursday Thirteen for a tag by Ann Aguirre.

The mission: list sixteen random personal facts or habits, and then pick twelve of my friends to tag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.) I refuse to eat any round green vegetable. (peas and brussel sprouts topping that list UGH!!!)

2.) The uglier the sock design, the more likely I'll wear them. My current favourite are black and white striped with little pink cherries all over them.

3.) My favourite burger is from a restaurant called TurtleJacks. It's topped with goats cheese and whole roasted garlic cloves. mmmmmm

4.) I knit.....A LOT. and yet rarely do I knit anything for myself

5.) Currently skulls are my favourite clothing decoration

6.) I had a crush on Gerald McRaney when he was on the tv show Simon&Simon. (I was about 14)

7.) There is a statue of buddha on my computer, but I'm not buddist. I just think he's cool.

8.) Tasting various types of wine is an integral part of my full time job.

9.) I do not cry in front of anyone if I can help it.

10.) I love candles, in fact I have a cupboard filled with them and almost always have some lit somewhere in the house.

11.) Floating in water is my favourite way to relaxation.

12.) Vanilla Earl Gray is one of my favourite teas.

13.) After breaking up with a boyfriend, I ate an entire McCain cake (and he wasn't worth the belly ache I had later).

14.) I sing along to the Medieval Babes in the car. No I can't reach a fraction of the notes they can and I'm usually off key.

15.) Pedicures are one of the most luxurious things you can have done to yourself. (that does not involve sex)

16.) With every sentance starting with the word "I" it looked very self absorbed or narcissistic so I went though and reworded most of them.

So I am going to cheat with the whole tagging back thing. Anyone who is interested, go for it. Be sure to make a comment so I know you did it, and I can read them *G*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background