Monday, November 26, 2007

1 hour

That is all I am giving my self this morning. One hour to blog, to surf, enjoy my delicious Caramel Macchiato. Then I need to write, write, write. I am woefully behind on my word count but I am determined to do it even if it means skimping on sleep....well maybe I'll just call in sick to work. *G*

I have a lovely battle brewing in the back of my mind and that should help the word count significantly. Nothing like fear and bloodshed to get the creative juices flowing...although I think the only fear will be from me. Pretty much all my characters are badassess, not a delicate flower in the bunch. Not that it's a bad thing but I really can't stand it when in a movie or book a character just stands there fluttering their hands when something it happening in front of them. For god sakes pick up something hard and cosh the bad guy (or gal) on the head.

Speaking of head coshing, I'm off to do some of my own.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background