Sunday, December 30, 2012




It's been an exciting week for me. I found out that one of my books, Wrapped In Fur has been nominated for a CAPA from The Romance Studio! I'm still completely in awe! To celebrate I thought I'd feature six sentences out of that story this week :)




Brand looked up to watch her stalk across the yard to the house and felt as though someone had just punched him in the gut. 
Identical to the imprint in the snow, there was what looked to be a pair of snow-covered wings on Holly’s back. Sunlight glinted off the pristine flakes. No sooner had his brain processed what he was seeing, she shook, and the snow fell gently away down to the ground, leaving no trace of the impossible. 
“What are you?” he called out, still feeling a bit disjointed. 



Six Sentence Sunday is a blogging group started by Sara Brooks. Every week authors from all different genres post six sentences from their WIP or published works. If you want to read more contributions to this blog roll CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice reactions here, Corinne, and congrats on your nomination!

    ReplyDelete

Background