Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great News!!

Believing Is Trusting was reviewed by Holly at Whipped Cream Reviews and she gave it 5 cherries!!! How cool is that?!

I've been in a real slump for the past month. Too much emotional upheaval that had me wanting to hide in a dark quiet cave. This week is the lightest I've felt since the beginning of the year. Which is a good thing. The icing on the cake is that BIT is up for book of the week. Voting is open for today (6th) and Sunday (7th) ONLY.
If you would like to vote for me, simply CLICK HERE.

February is known for Valentines and love and lots of hearts and chocolate. So in honour of that, myself and fellow authors from Siren are going to have a week long celebration. Everyday on the SirenYahoo group (7th -13th) a few authors will be writing about some of their favourite things. There will be awesome prizes each day from the authors, and 5 Siren-Bookstrand gift certificates to win at the end of the week. Entering is simple. Head on over and join in on the conversations! If you click on the button to the right it will take you to the group home page.

I'll be making my contribution on the 11th but you'll have to wait until then to find out what my prize is. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background