Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Favourite Books, the lazy Sunday edition

I don't often get a lot of writing done on Sunday's because this is my lazy day. :) But, it give me a chance to catch up on some reading. Because of that I'm going to try to do a post every Sunday on what I'm reading. I'm not any good at 'reviewing' but I do like to tell people about the books I enjoyed reading :)

Today, I finished Saved by Surrender by Jana Downs. If you follow me on Facebook (FBlink)then you know I'm a huge face of her Deadzone books. (Post-apocalyptic zombie infested world) but I have to say I'm enjoying her Marked series just as much. Saved by Surrender is the fourth book in this series.
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Consensual BDSM Romance, M/M, werewolves, spanking, flogging, whipping, paddling, sex toys, HEA]
Regan Adamson has a secret. As beta for the blackfoot pack, the only thing required of him is acting like a Dominant male. In the world of pack, switching is not an option but when he meets the omega, Titus, his resolve to ignore his need for occasional submission is put to the test.
Titus Oswin is on a mission to rescue a kidnapped group of humans. He never expected to meet his mate in the process. An admitted switch, Titus refused in the past to accept a lover who doesn’t Dominate and submit. But Regan is so deep in the submissive closet that Titus isn’t even sure the instant attraction and growing respect between them is enough for him to take a chance on their relationship.
As troubles within and without the pack arise, Regan will have to decide if being with Titus will be his ultimate downfall or if he will be saved by his surrender.

DEADZONE SERIES...
http://www.bookstrand.com/working-stiffs
http://www.bookstrand.com/relay-for-life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background