A peak into the life of Raven Kelly (aka Vampiress). Thanks for spending a bit of time with me, Raven. I enjoyed getting to know you a bit better.
1) Please tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, what is your background?
- My name is Raven Kelly and I'm the webmistress for three websites. Vampiress.ca, VampireBooks.ca, and RavenKelly.com. I'm from Canada, and live in the beautiful province of British Columbia. I read and review paranormal and vampire books as a hobby, and I absolutely love it. My husband
and I have our own Internet company together. He truly is my soul mate, my best friend and the other half of me. I'm also the mother to four loving fur babies named Blacks, Bouncer, Priscilla Presley and Tili.
2) When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to be a psychologist and help children and adults with their problems. I met my husband and we decided to start our own Internet comapany, and I have never looked back.
3) Why did you decide to start your first website Vampiress.ca?
- I have always been interested in Vampires, and Witches from a young age. I started reading Twilight (yes I know what you are thinking), and that ignited my interest in vampires again. I read a few books in the genre, and soon after decided that I wanted to give other Vampire fans like myself a heads up on good Vampire books to read.
4) Favorite season? Why?
- I absolutely love the Fall Season. I'm a Fall baby, so I guess that is a part of the reason. I love the colorful leaves, cooler weather, all things "Halloween," and also I'm a Atheist witch so it goes all seems to go along.
5) Who is your favorite Author(s)?
- WOW, that is hard question to answer. I don't want to be biased, but some that instantly come to mind are Lyndsay Sands, Katie Mac Alister, Lisa J Smith, Gerry Bartlett, Christine Freehan, Jenika Snow and Rae Lori are a few authors that I really enjoy.
6) Who is your hero? Someone you admire and look up to?
- I have two people that I admire and look up to.
- The first person is my husband, I admire is drive, and patience. He is such a driven person in life and someone who works hard to achieve his goals.
- The second person I admire is Alex Jones, a lot of you may not have heard of him. He is someone who is passionate about liberty, which I am too. Our world right now is in trouble and we are going into some really hard times. Alex is so focused, and up on his radio show every day trying to get word out about what our governments (and the the people who control our governments) are doing to us. If you are interested in learning more about Alex Jones please check out his website www.infowars.com. As Alex will tell you, "Don't take my word for it, research it for yourself!" ..if you do a little investigating on the net you will be VERY surprised at what you find!
6) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- I would live where I am now, in Canada, in the most beautiful province there is. My dream would be to one day live in big log cabin on some land with my 4 cats and husband. I would have chickens, cows, goats, and a few horses on my land. I would also have a massive organic garden with every vegetable known to man, and lots of fruit trees. I would also build my house by a nice stream so I can hear the water outside my bedroom window at night. I love nature and everything about it. I love the piece and quiet and, the smell of the clean air in the mountains. That would be heaven for me.
7) Tell is something interesting about yourself?
- I was born on my mothers birthday and I am exactly half her age. I was also born on a full moon.
8) What interests you and what do you like to do for fun?
- I love watching hockey I'm a huge Edmonton Oilers Fan. I love reading and spending time on my websites. I like aromatherapy, and nice hot bubble baths. I also like to workout and eat healthy.
9) Describe yourself in one word?
- I can't describe myself in one word, but people always tell me that "I'm a nerd trapped in a beautiful body." LOL
10) What is your favorite food?
- CHOCOLATE, I love chocolate. Anything that has chocolate on it, I'm eating. My husband has to hide chocolate from me because I would eat it all day long.
I hope everyone enjoyed learning a little about me, I enjoyed sharing myself with you all.
You can check out my websites here by visiting these URL's below.