Friday, August 8, 2008

Songs That Inspire Me #1

For something new I've decided that every once in a while I'll post a song that inspires me. Songs that just strike a chord inside me and I know I could listen to it 100 times (and I do) and never get sick of it.

Sometimes it's because it gives me goosebumps, or I think the lyrics are particularly intense. Or like this one from Stone Sour. It's called Through The Glass Every time I hear this song I get different stories that formulate in my brain. It's great for when I am sorting out plots or other ideas.

I hadn't seen the video until I surfed YouTube looking for it. Wasn't overly impressed with it, although the FX are cool. If you have never heard it before, try not to watch the video the first time and just listen to the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background