Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know I know It's been ages since I posted. I was surprised myself that it has been so long. Why? Oh well Summer has a lot to do with it. I'm outside for the most part, watching the kids in the pool and if not there then I've been on the lap top working.

Yes I have been working on my WIP, instead of dreaming and having delusions of grandeur. Thinking about how wonderful a book will be, doesn't get it written. Sitting there allowing your ass to get numb, while you bang your head against the keyboard is how it's done. Occasionally, I place a comma in the correct place. If the stars align and everything works then I'd like to have this finished and ready to submit at the end of the month...Yikes!

I have to send out many thanks to Mechele, who has patiently waded through my rough work with red ink. I've learn so much about grammar from her, I almost understand some of it.

Also, I'm working with an awesome web designer on my very own website. I can't wait to show it to you. It's gorgeous!!! The only downfall making a commitment this large to my career as a future published author, is that nasty little voice in the back of my head. It's gotten louder in the past month. In regards to my talent and why am I bothering to create a website....*blah blah blah*

I've read a hundred times how every author has this little voice and how it never goes away.
Dammit.
I need to find some mental duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background