Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time Flies....

I can't believe that that May is done already. That month just flew by as did the class I took with Angela Knight. I learned lots as I mentioned before, and am trying to keep it all in mind as I work.

Writing 1,000 words a day isn't as easy as one would think. Especially since I have a penchant for editing as I go. I will sit there and work on my WIP and perhaps add only a few hundred words....or none at all. At least the words that are there are (hopefully) better then when I turned my lap top on. The winners of SOM are to be announced by the end of July. So I want to have my manuscript finished by then, because regardless of how I place I am still going to start submitting it everywhere.

Got hit with a fun idea for a flash story that, if it turns out well I may use as a free read. I'll play with them a bit and see what happens.

My Celtic themed story is still strong in the back of my thoughts. It got pushed to a side burner when I started concentrating on BIS again. I have a habit of when I get tired with editing I take a break but then don't end up coming back to the computer, so my idea is I'll just open up the Celtic one and see if I get a second wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background